Old Goat Technologies (OGT), owner and patent holder of the FriskerPro, is a Veteran Owned Small Business, based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. The company is owned and operated by former Special Operations personnel that are driven and dedicated to provide quality products and services to both government and private sectors. Together OGT's executive leadership has over 60 years combined experience in both military and associated defense contracting industry.
A small, covert, extremely effective searching enhancement and officer safety/survival tool. Simplistic and easily operated, the FriskerPro has had a tremendous impact for both domestic and international agencies. The FriskerPro assist in various safety precautions, such as crime fighting measures, as well as, homeland security and anti-terrorism efforts for these agencies while deployed.
· Provides a 'free hand' approach allowing searches to be performed while still having the ability to use your entire hand if needed, for safety, using academy approved techniques.
· Rugged, water-resistant and all weather use
· Replaceable 9-volt battery with low battery indicator
· Reverse sensor for male searching female using 'back of hand' technique following approved search protocol
· Adjustable to fit any or either hand or both hands simultaneously, if wearing two
· Can detect objects as small as a staple in various locations on the body or within clothing.
· Point specific sensor
· Negates false positives